I will post some writing questions and examples
of answer models….
I will start; as in the source ( Basic Writing Skills, T.C.John) from low levels to high ones…
The basic technique used here is that you have to set some questions for yourself before starting your writing….
1- Write some simple facts about a student you know.
- Caroline Wood lives in Leeds in England. Caroline is fourteen years old and she is in her third year at Foxwood School. Caroline is studying Home Management, ****lwork, English, Physics, Maths and Engineering Sciences.
- Robert Marsay lives in Toronto in Canada. Robert is fifteen years old and he is a second year student at Lawrence Park Senior High School. He is taking Grade 10. He is studying some subjects in English and some in French. His English subjects are English, Maths, and Music. His French subjects are French, geography and History. He is also studying German.
- Mark Goddard lives in west London. Mark is seventeen years old and he is in his first year at Uxbridge Technical College. Mark is studying for a TEC Certificate in Telecommunications. His subjects are Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Workshop practice, Telecommunications Systems, Technical drawing and English.
As you can see. بالإمكان الكتابة عن أي طالب و في أي مرحلة دراسية.-
و بنفس الأسلوب و الطريقة بإمكانك الكتابة عن نفسك إذا كان السؤال التعبير عن نفسك و أنت ما زلت طالب مدرسة, كلية أو جامعة.......
- و الصيغة النحوية المستخدمة هي فعل المضارع البسيط........
And you have to ask yourself some questions:
- What is her/his name?
- Where does s/he live?
- How old s/he is?
- What school/college does s/he go to?
- What subjects does s/he study?
- other information/ up to you….